Monday, July 5, 2010

The Power of Your Words

Recommended Read: The Power of Your Words by Don Gossett and E. W. Kenyon

I have always said that the importance of our words and how to use them, is the one thing we can always control when everything else seems to be in a complete whirlwind. As of late, I have encountered many people who have lost their way with words. I have never claimed to be the greatest of speakers however, I do take pride in how I have never stopped trying to perfect my words. I always allow the opinions to show my progression. Whether it be positive or negative, it is all constructive. From my experiences with both of these types, I have learned that not everyone is able to take others words and use it to motivate them. I yearn to inspire. I live to teach. I love to write and say what's inside. I hope others see that as well and look forward to what I have to say. One day, I know it will be very important to most. 

Thanks to my supporters.

No comments:

Post a Comment