Sunday, June 27, 2010

Life's Output

Just recently, in the past 3 weeks actually, I have gotten my palm read 2 times. They were by 2 different people and in 2 totally different states, and the catch... They both said the exact same things. One had the exception of giving me a little more details because paid to do so ;)

My point is, is it that easy to read your life's output? Are there ways of telling yourself how to get out of a bad situation before it happens? My thoughts are 2 extremes; It works out to your advantage by saving you from strife or heartache or, it throws your whole life's plan away because of messing with your final destination. I am intrigued to know if people actually hold their life's plan on that one specific thought process. Although, I will say that i found it very interesting that i had gotten word for word answers from 2 different people.

My next point, is having control of your life, knowing it and using it to your advantage. Many people, if they feel they have a very unlucky life, it is entirely possible they will not work to their full potential and not become what they were destined to be. Which, thinking outside the box, it is very possible to not fulfill what you have been put on this Earth to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment